FAQ on Web-Stores
Order Portal Stores
Great for coaches that don't want to deal with apparel and collecting money.
- Store collects the players order and payment. (no paper order forms)
- Individually bagged and labeled
- Coach hands out to players and DONE.
- The store will be opened from 1-2 weeks, so team members can place their order.
- The store will close and we will produce your order.
- The store will reopen 1 week after your Team receives their order.
Other Events and Fundraisers
- Specialty Events
- Homecoming Events (Powder Puff, Alumni)
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- State Playoffs
Human Resource managers are busy enough handling employees. HR Managers don't have enough time in the day to put together an employee apparel program.
- Great for companies with 15 or more employees.
- No more spreadsheets trying to keep track of employee's orders.
- No more collecting money or payroll deductions.
- Orders are bagged with the employees name.
- Easy to distribute to employees.
- Great for Employee Incentives
- Gift Card Discount Codes are provided to the employee to purchase online.
- Your company has to only write one check for what your employees purchased.
Other Uses of the Store
- Sales/Events (Black Friday/Cyber Monday)
- New Hire Packs
- Holidays: St. Patty's, 4th of July and Christmas (Ugly Sweaters anyone?)
- High School Rivalry Games: Create shirts with your local high school's logo and your company's logo.
- Embroidered and Direct-to-Garment Items with your company's logo are available 24/7 on demand.
- Special Events and Holiday Parties: OPEN/CLOSED for two weeks to collect orders.
- Please work with your sales rep on product offered on your store.
An Order Portal is basically a Company Store, but with two advantages.
- It is an order portal where several employees can order.
- Reorders are simple and fast
Example 1: Employee Uniform Program
- You are an owner of a chain of restaurants.
- You want your store managers to have the ability to order their employees apparel online.
- You have specific garments that they can only order.
- You want the ability to track their orders.
- The store managers would not have to pay at time of purchase
- You will be billed monthly.
Example 2: Local Brewery order portal)
- You have 10-12 different designs
- 1 person in charge of ordering
- Easy to reference the design to order, since it is online.
- No more emailing back and forth trying to describe what design you want on the shirt.
- The shirt color and design will be listed online.
- Easily add new designs and product
- Simple reorders
Example 3: Lawn Care Service (making reorders easy)
- Owner of a Lawn Care service of 30 employees
- You place 3-4 t-shirt orders during the summer.
- We create a store with the products you reorder
- Easy reorders: No more calling or stopping by to place reorders.
- You can see your apparel and designs online.
- Pay online and we ship the order to you.
- Reorders are easy
- Easily add more items to your store.
- Employees can view product online. No more emailing or posting flyers in your office.
- Store stays open year round.
There would be minimum sized orders for each store.
A group wants to order 100 shirts to raise money for breast cancer awareness at their event.
- They want to order 100 shirts to raise money
- You can get support from all over the country
- Ship to anywhere in the country. Raise money outside your event
- Open 1 week before the event for presales.
- Sell the shirts at your event.
- Reopen the store after the event for additional sales.
- You are raising money 3 different times:
- At the event
- After the event
Marketing stores using social media can be a powerful, and often times like shooting fish in a barrel.
- Targeted Ads
- Share/Tag Friends
- Post on Fan Page or Group
- Best for Corporate Stores
- Go to where buyers go
Non-Social Media Marketing
- Email blasts
- Announcing at events
- Word of Mouth
School/Fundraising Stores: How it Works
We will write you a check on the proceeds raised by your store.
Pricing: The more you sell the lower the cost of the t-shirt.
- Base pricing is based on our 24 unit pricing.
- You sell the shirt for $20.00 on the site. Your cost from us is $15.00 (24 unit price): $20.00 - $15.00 = $5.00 You make $5.00 per shirt.
- You sell 48 shirts on the site: Your cost from us goes down to $12.00 (48 unit price): $20.00 - $12.00 = $8.00 You now make $8.00 per shirt
- Your total profit if you sold 48 shirts is $384.00
- Please speak with our sales reps to get everything setup
- Checks will be written within 1-2 weeks of the store closing.
- We will issue a 1099 at the end of the year. Please provide your tax ID # or SSN.