Company stores are the best method to reward employees with custom apparel
Reasons for choosing a company store from Northwest Custom Apparel
- Allows employer or employee committee to select apparel to be given to employees.
- Allows selection of custom logo for apparel Choose a custom logo for an event
- No requirement to purchase apparel. Only pay for what was ordered
- No inventory requirement
- Purchase on demand
- HR Manager has no confusing problems in taking orders and distributing merchandise
- Employees can redeem gift certificates
- Employees from multiple locations can order
- Eliminate collecting payments from each employee
Hassle free HR Manager
The reasons for the above are to make a HR Manager’s life hassle free. Trying to figure out what to give your employees is confusing. This option is to make your team a part of the selection process.
Distributing caps from a company store will guarantee each branded cap will be worn and will get at least 3,300 views in its lifetime. This is an inexpensive way to show off the company’s brand. Your cost is less than 3 cents per impression
Custom apparel does get looked at
Custom decorated apparel will get even more looks. A full back tee shirt is an inexpensive way to get your message out. In a year a tee shirt will capture at least 4,000 eyeballs. At $10.00 per shirt it will cost less than 2 cents for each eyeball.
If the company decides to allow employees to purchase company merchandise the collection process is a slam dunk. Employees will be able to order and pay for all merchandise on line. Another option is payroll deductions to cover the cost.
The best benefit of a company store is getting the brand out and making everyone a winner. Employees get branded merchandise and the company gets brand recognition.
Northwest Custom is the first choice for a company store
Northwest Custom Apparel has been doing company stores and have become pretty good in putting them together. This is becoming a very popular way of getting your message out at very little cost.