June 6th 2018
We are hiring for 1 position. Please upload your resume. You may also drop off your resume in our front office. We will be scheduling interviews ASAP.
- Customer Service Digital Print Specialist
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service - Printed T-Shirt Specialist
We are a custom apparel company located locally in Milton, WA since 1977. We are a family owned and operated company with a family-like atmosphere. The commute is easy since we are located near I-5 and Hwy 167. We specialize in custom printed t-shirts using direct-to-garment printers, which are the future of the printed t-shirt industry.
We are having exponential growth in our direct-to-garment printing department and are ready to hire a customer service rep to process all our direct-to-garment orders. This will be a new position for our company and we are very excited to see the growth in this job.
Duties and responsibilities
- Talks with customers by phone, email or in person about order requirements and collects production print specification for printing.
- Input orders into the order entry system.
- Work with the direct-to-garment printing department to make sure the job is on schedule and all necessary print information is correct.
- Follow-up with customers with order approvals, artwork and due dates.
- You will be trained as a printer operator for 2-3 weeks. This will allow you to learn the process of direct-to-garment printing. The knowledge you acquire will make helping customers a lot easier when you are in the office. You should be able to stand on your feet for 8 hours and lift a 40-pound
- Friendly, Organized, Self Starter, Team Player
- Windows 7, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Understands the basics of graphic arts. What is a .jpg, Corel Draw, AI We have an art staff, but a basic understanding of graphic art files will be a plus.
- Data Entry into our order entry system. As long as you understand computers we can train you to enter orders.
- Customer Service Skills on the telephone, face-to-face and
- Time Management and organizing orders by due dates.
- Enjoys helping customers with their printed shirt orders.
- Enjoys artwork and producing custom t-shirts to make the customer happy.