Want to create stunning t-shirt website for customers every single time? Want them to not just keep coming back, but referring you to more potential customers? The answer is simple, you need to be different – good different. But given how bogged down by work you are, how do you take a day off to work your creative juices and come up with something different? You don’t, we do that for you. We’ve picked some of the creative ways in which you can revolutionize a website or create an eye-popping one that would keep your clients and their customers happy. So sit back, browse through our list, stock up on these and use them abundantly whether by themselves or in conjunction to create a masterpiece every time.
- Use clear, simple navigation.
- Use your main page to promote best sellers, specials and products you want to highlight.
- Cross promote products by including links to similar items on product detail pages.
- Use photographs of your product instead of graphic mock-ups whenever possible.
- If you have printed tags, custom sew-ons, or branding prints in locations other than the main print, show photos of those too.
- Show large images of your product.
- Tell people what brand of shirt you’re printing on.
- Include size charts for all your garments.
- Is your garment 100% organic? Made in the USA? Pre-shrunk? Washed by the hands of 1000 angels before being printed? Tell your customers about it!
- Offer returns (or exchanges), promote the fact that you do, and provide detailed terms.
- Have a detailed FAQ and keep it up-to-date.
- Have an “About Us” page and talk about your company. Be funny, be serious, just don’t be boring
- Start a mailing list and include options to register on your site and as part of the check out process.