DTG Inks are safe for kids under 12 Years Old
- Direct-to-Garment uses water-based inks.
- Water-based inks by Kornit are soft to the touch.
- DTG Inks are dedicated to following the most rigid standards to protect human health and the environment.
- The unique chemical solution guarantees environmental safety and conserves natural resources in the manufacturing process.
- Kornit Printer Inks set the standard for apparel printing inks.
- The inks are free of heavy toxic materials, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and alkyl phenol ethoxylates (APE)
Inks are Safe for Kids
DTG Ink Is Biodegradable.
- Northwest Custom Apparel uses only the DTG printers manufactured by Kornit.
- The DTG inks meet all government standards for inks used on children’s apparel.
Vibrant Ink and stays on the shirt
- Kornit inks will not fade or disappear.
- Kornit inks will outlast the life of the garment.
- NW Custom Apparel can do as many colors as necessary without additional charges.
- There are no excessive screen charges.
- Direct-to-Garment is the future of garment printing
Northwest Custom Apparel is the northwest leader in environmentally friendly products.
- Eddie Bauer
- New Era
- Port & Company
- Port Authority 100% cotton tees